yeah but what if fred weasley became a hogwarts ghost
pulling pranks and flirting with seventh-years and telling an over-exaggerated version of his death to anyone who will listen, haunting slytherin first years and popping up in the boring classes and making faces at the teachers behind their backs
skip a few decades. george weasley dies.
fred’s ghost is never seen again in hogwarts
read more comics
#I THOUGHT THIS WAS GOING TO BE INSPIRATIONAL
You’re saying it isn’t? Psh.
Alternate titles for the Persona series:
- The Police are Useless
- Main Characters Are Defined by How Much They Don’t Follow School Dress Codes
- Let’s Talk About Murder!
- Saving Innocent Lives Can Wait; Have You Studied For Midterms?
- All It Takes to Solve Life Problems is Someone Who Doesn’t Talk Much
- Holy Shit, I Have A WHAT Inside Me?!
- I Art Thou, and Thou Art Life Therapist
"How are you, Dean?"
can we just talk about newt’s “making awkward similes in speech” thing and how hermann adopts that mannerism after they drift